Pages

5.08.2009

Because it's Friday Night & I'm Bored

I found this over at Byzantium's Shores. Kelly loves memes as much as I dowell, maybe moreand that's great because he provides me with a steady supply of fun quizzes. Here's one called "Eight"...




8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. Moving. Not the actual move, but being in a new house that doesn't eat up our income faster than it comes in. It's time for a change in other ways, too. We're finishing up a 9 year cycle on August 1st, the very day we actually move. It will be the 9th anniversary of the day we moved to Stillwater. I anticipate good things to come!
  2. Having money after the 5th of every month. That'll be nice. Paying bills and buying groceries are happy things.
  3. Feeling better.
  4. Selling the Mozartiana.
  5. Continuing to lose weight. I think about 15 lbs. will do it for me.
  6. Dinner this Sunday.
  7. Getting a dog.
  8. Recording my album with Micah.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Made coffee.
  2. Made the bed.
  3. Got dressed.
  4. Changed out a roll of TP.
  5. Blogged.
  6. Felt like crap.
  7. Made dinner.
  8. Did some web design.
    (Can you stand the excitement?)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do Right Now:
  1. The weirds with Ville.
  2. Fly Airbus to Vienna.
  3. Sit around my old fire pit in California with my friends just one more time.
  4. Take one last music/life lesson from Frank.
  5. Spend the weekend with Nettl in a 5-star hotel somewhere, anywhere.
  6. Drink a bottle of champagne.
  7. Get up the energy to work on some music.
  8. Be 25 again, but know what I know now.
8 Shows I Watch on Telly:
  1. House Hunters (HGTV)
  2. The OETA Movie Club (PBS)
  3. Are You Being Served? (PBS)
  4. Whose Line is it, Anyway?
  5. As Time Goes By (PBS)
  6. Dinner Impossible (Food TV)
  7. The Daily Show with John Stewart
  8. The Colbert Report
8 Life Lessons I Have Benefited From (or am TRYING to put into practice):
  1. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.
  2. Sleep on it.
  3. ALL drama is unnecessary, and a waste of our precious energy and time.
  4. Never forget to tell someone you love them. You might not get another chance.
  5. Hanging onto anger hurts no one but yourself. It's self-inflicted poisoning. Let it go.
  6. What we align ourselves with, we become.
  7. In a good relationship, there's very little that's worth rocking the boat over.
  8. There are only two emotions: love and fear. All others stem from these two. Hate is not the opposite of love, fear is.
And on that note, adieu.