Pages

1.23.2009

The Noble Nose

The Pink Cowboy has done some research into nose classifications and has asked us to tell him what kind of nose we have. I don't know what the classifications are, except for Roman and Greek; I've always been told that I have an English nose. I've always been proud of my fine, prominent proboscis, and for as long as I can remember it has been a topic of conversation with my friends. I am known for my nose where my family and friends are concerned...


"A large nose is the mark of a witty,
courteous, affable, generous and liberal man."
Cyrano de Bergerac


(Of course, that applies to everyone, not just men)


Here is a picture of my nose.
That isn't a blur by the way, it's an aura!
This is a photo of  myself and Ville
on New Year's Eve.
We each have a nose worth decorating.