Pages

1.14.2009

A Movie Meme

My friend Deni, at Flapdoodle, put this movie meme on her blog last night and I thought it was fun...



If I lived on a desert island and could only watch one film featuring each of the following stars, these are the films I would chose....

Cary Grant: An Affair to Remember
James Stewart: Rear Window
Humphrey Bogart: The Big Sleep
Audrey Hepburn: Breakfast at Tiffany's
Bing Crosby: White Christmas
Katherine Hepburn: On Golden Pond
Marlene Dietrich: Witness for the Prosecution
Clarke Gable: The Misfits
Ingrid Bergman: Anastasia
Jimmy Cagney: Man of a Thousand Faces

And, if I could add one more star and film of my own choice it would be:

Danny Kaye: Hans Christian Andersen

Pass it on, choosing films for the stars listed (including my personal addition so that the list grows), plus one of your own.