Pages

3.19.2009

I Took a Walk Today!

Standing sentry over
the mailboxes
While that might not sound like a big deal, it was out of the ordinary for me. I realized that if I have to spend any time at all getting ready to go out for a walk, I won't. I don't want to have to make sure my hair is right, or that I'm wearing the right clothes for walking, or that I'm garbed up with all the walking entertainment paraphernalia. I just want to put on my Crocs and go. So that's what I did. I also took the camera, and while I will never consider myself anything but a snapshot-taker, I think some of these turned out pretty well...



To see more, go here. These pictures will enlarge when you click them.




First bulbs

One of the strangest trees I've ever seen.

Pond through Redbud

A pleasant spot

Student pilot - a common sight here

First wildflowers

Eye of the pond spirit

Sit a spell