Pages

7.20.2009

The First Before & After Pictures

Adjusting my mind to this mood isn't easy. I love this house; it represents reward and accomplishment after years of hard work. Moving into a small, dirty rental in an old part of town represents failure to me. Moving down. I'm working on it, but I admit I'm depressed as hell and my self-esteem is shot. I keep telling myself that with a little paint, decoration, and furniture, the cottage will be exactly what I've always wanted...


Although we painted the dining room over the weekend, I don't want to take before and after pictures until the window trim is finished (it's not). Here are some shots of Joel's room. The splotchiness isn't the paint, it happened when I resized the photos. Click to enlarge.

Before
After

Before
After

That's all you get today; my brain has been attacked by Throidzilla, and it's not working so well.