Pages

2.28.2009

Be-Attitude: Be Thankful

I was sitting on some new and exciting news all last night, but I finally have to let it out. See that shiny, sleek, glossy thoroughbred there? It's mine.

This has been an extraordinary week. The Universe, God, or whatever you want to call it, has been working overtime in our behalf, not the least of which was my receiving this beautiful Toshiba Satellite laptop as a gift! Between it and my incredible workhorse of a Dell desktop, I have everything I need to do my work like a real, live, super-sonic pro. It even has a 10-key pad, which I've sorely needed.

I was up all night making my way around Vista and doing all the things one has to do when transferring data files. I'll be at it all day today, but I wanted to drop in and share this with you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!