Pages

12.27.2008

This is Insane

We're in a tornado watch until 10:00 tomorrow morning. How weird is that? Today was strange enough with temps in the 70s, but now this. We don't usually see weather bands like the one on that map unless it's Spring or Fall. We didn't even have any snow for Christmas, although California did. I suppose this means that the next white Christmas we'll get will be when we've moved to the coast. Go figure!...



It has been a lazy day of ||: telly, napping, eating :|| (for you non-musicians, those are repeat marks that mean to keep repeating anything that appears between them ad infinitum).

I've been working on my end-of-the-year Personal Worsts & Bests list so that I can post it on Tuesday. This is a time-consuming and ambitious project every year, but it helps me keep things in perspective.

Thanks to all of you who commented on my last post. It really means a lot, but more, I loved reading your opinions. Anyway, thanks, and many warm welcomes to my new and newish readers and followers. You're all great!

Well, the wind's kicking up again outside, and I'm finding it difficult to keep my eyes open.