Pages

9.07.2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?
Grateful.

Soup

What is your favorite part about the autumn season?

I like the cooler temperatures and that the house is quieter (no AC coming on)...

Salad

Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Have I ever! For the past four years I have been stalked by someone and her friends. They made my life a living hell during one of the most difficult times of my life, the stress contributing to my current precarious health. She threatened me and harassed me, and even wrote a letter to director Larry Weinstein about what a "terrible person" and "criminal" I am. She still comes around from time-to-time and leaves a comment, but because I can smell her a mile away, I can delete her comments almost immediately. Her harassment no longer bothers me; it's finally drifted in the realm of the truly pathetic.

Main Course

Name three things that make you happy daily.

  • Nettl. Even though she's at work all day, we are keenly attuned to each other.
  • Reading the blogs on my blogroll. I start each and every day reading your latest entries while drinking my morning coffee.
  • Working on our plan to move to Vienna next year. It's what keeps me going sometimes. I love imagining the musical soirees we plan to hold, sitting in our favorite cafes, and I enjoy decorating our apartmentby window shopping online.
Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

Mr. Clean Magic Sponges. They literally clean everything with amazing ease. I will never again clean a shower or bath tub without one.

Questions provided by Friday’s Feast
via MissMeliss