Pages

9.04.2009

A Full Weekend

This afternoon, Lauren will be coming home from OU to spend the holiday weekend with us, but because we presently don't have a guest room, she'll be bunking on the couch. She'll be here the entire weekend, all the way into Monday, which is the actual holiday.

Tomorrow we'll be having a big garage sale to get rid of all the stuff we either no longer need or want, or simply can't fit into the cottage. There's everything from a TV to chotchkies, dishes to bicycles. Nettl says that it will start at 8:00 am, but I doubt I'll be conscious that early. If any of my Stillwater readers want to buy some stuff, come on over!

On Sunday we'll be grilling, and we've invited Heather and her boyfriend, Bryan, as well as Dr. Kielbasa, who's bringing a dessert, his specialty.

I know that Nettl is looking forward to spending some time with her girls and I'm looking forward to hearing all the giggling and bantering. I'm also looking forward to sitting on the front porch in the evenings with my family.

Have yourselves a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!