Pages

2.21.2010

Over, Under, Sideways, Down

Last weekend I took apart Nettl's laptop to see why it wouldn't start up. Turned out the problem was a bad powermahoochie, so I put it all back together. A few days later a new powermahoochie arrived in the post and voila! the laptop worked. The problem was, the keyboard was dead. There was no way I was going to get into it again then, but today I took the keyboard out and discovered that I'd put the keyboard cable in upside-down. Doh! So I put it in correctly and it's working perfectly.

On to other, more fascinating subjects.

Great thunderstorm on Saturday night, snow on Sunday night, then cleared. Played PC games, hit the drama button a couple of times, drank way too much Sunny Delight, and now I'm preparing to write about Sookie.

Aren't you absolutely enthralled with my weekend?
__________

The title is taken from the Yardbirds' song.