Pages

2.22.2010

10 Happies

My plan for today is to spend the entire time writing. Some things came to me late last night, but I was too tired to get into them. Isn't that always the way? Meantime, here's a little thing that Kelly devised. He said he wouldn't mind it spreading around, so use it if you feel so inclined. It's called 10 Things That Make Me Happy. Please assume that my family and music are automatically at the top of the list. Also, these are in no particular order...

  1. When the pantry and fridge are full.
  2. Hot tea and bickies on a gray, cold day.
  3. Having my hair brushed.
  4. Watching snow falling.
  5. Friends dropping in without notice.
  6. A hot bath with candles, wine, and my MP3 player.
  7. The fragrance of a freshly mown lawn.
  8. Sitting on a bench on the Embankment, in London.
  9. Walking around Vienna, with one large beer in me.
  10. When someone else's dog really, really takes to me.
Have a day!