Pages

2.17.2010

I Won't Let Go!

After a 12-hour download and a 3-hour installation, my Vista Titanic has been replaced by Windows7. Do you know what this means to me? It not only means no more of those system crashes that wiped out an entire chapter before I had time to save, it means no more embarrassing crashes while I'm on the phone with a client, working on his website. It also means that I have my beloved Chrome back. I used to be a died-in-the-wool Firefoxian, but not after I experienced the speed of Chrome. The problem was, it conflicted with Vista, causing a slew of problems. Last week, I finally had to uninstall Chrome, and man, did I ever see a difference. Anyway, it's a quarter after three and I feel like celebrating, so I'm pouring myself a glass of wine and toasting mein Feen Gottvater. Cheers, mate!