Pages

10.07.2009

All-Nighters

I've pulled a couple of all-nighters this week, which explains, I suppose, my not posting an entry yesterday morning. I used to post every night; I wonder why I don't do that anymore. Anyway, I've been working on two new websites, one to promote an Italian cookbook for a woman who lives in Arizona and another for Nettl's book, which will be coming out before the year is up.

 Nothing much is going on besides that. Night before last I went over to our neighbor, Matt's, house and asked him if he wanted to come over for a glass of wine. I was listening to the Crosby, Stills & Nash LP, Déjà vu, and feeling a little mellow. I ended up staying over there until about 9:30, talking to him. He's a voice professor, photographer, and old hippie. It was cool and I was in the perfect mood for it.