Pages

5.22.2008

Top Steph-Where Are the Judges?

Sorry I've been incommunicado this week, but I really am busy. Still, I thought that I'd share with you the menu I'm preparing for Heather's graduation party. Because she likes all things Anime, I decided on a mostly Asian theme. I promise I'll be back to Blogsville on Saturday...



Sushi Platter with Ginger & Wasabe
Fried Stuffed Wontons with Soy Scallion Dip
Champagne Shrimp wrapped with Snow Pea
Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps
Teriyaki Chicken skewers on Bib Lettuce
Vegetable Platter with Creme Fraiche Dip:
  • Snow Peas
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Seedless Cucumber
  • Radish Medallions
  • Scallions
  • Asparagus Spears
  • Celery
  • Baby Corn
Caviar on Points with Dill infused Creme Fraiche
Rice Wafers with Cheese & Prosciutto Coil
Muskmelon & Watermelon Balls in Melon Bowl
Dried Apricots, Dried Candied Pineapple
Chocolate Sea Shells
Fortune Cookies