Pages

6.08.2007

A Full Weekend

Tomorrow morning I'll be driving Micah to Tulsa Airport. At Easter his father and I surprised him with tickets to LA and the George Lynch Guitar Dojo Summit. How exciting! He has buds he'll be meeting up with and I expect that a lot of jamming and beer drinking will be going on. It's a one-hour drive to Tulsa; we'll be leaving at 5:00. I'll get back home at about 7:30, which works out pretty good for me because that's about the time I go to bed. Micah has the same internal clock; guess he got it from me...

Saturday night is Ville's birthday party, for which Nettl and I will be making three different hors d'oeuvres (horse doovers, as Dr. Kielbasa calls them), and then on Monday I'll go pick up Micah. The end of May and the month of June are really busy this year:


  • Our 6th anniversary (5/25)
  • Lauren's graduation and graduation party (5/25)
  • Micah's trip (6/8-11)
  • Ville's birthday (6/9)
  • Jacey's birthday (6/18)
  • Geor3ge and Noel in town (6/22-?)
  • Joel's trip to L.A. (6/27-29)
  • Lynette's birthday (6/26)


  • Yikes!