Pages

2.16.2006

Questions We'd Like to See

I’ve been in blogsville long enough to have seen nearly every question meme that’s out there. I’ve even answered most of them. Most appear to be written by teen-aged girls for teen-aged girls, however. I don’t know about you, but I get tired of being asked what my favorite boy band is and what my favorite subject in school is. I’ve decided to come up with a question meme for the rest of us, those of us, especially those of us who are over the age of 50...


  1. When was the last time Ibuprofen actually helped your morning arthritis?
  2. Salon/Spa or Beauty Parlor? (for the men, Salon or Barber Shop?)
  3. What sounds best to you, making love three times in one hour, or one time for three hours?
  4. Would you rather party till you puke at an all-night toga party, or spend an evening at home with a few close friends enjoying a little wine, some smooth jazz, and warm conversation?
  5. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, or Cocoon?
  6. Elemi Date or Golden Girls?
  7. Have you ever flirted with a younger man/woman, forgetting you're old enough to be their parent?
  8. Has a younger man or woman ever flirted with you, thinking you're younger than you actually are?
  9. The neighbor kid’s music is too loud. What do you do: a) Complain 2) What music?
  10. Make-out music: Boyz-2-Men, or Bread?