Pages

2.07.2006

Must...Get...Stuff...Done...

I have no choice. There is no food in the house, laundry is piling up, I need a shower. In the morning I will feel better and I will get this stuff done. I’m tired of laying about, tired of not having hot meals, tried of dirty hair. At least I changed the bed linens today. Gack! Enough is enough. Besides, I want to go to the library and get something to read. Meanwhile…

Our Yo-Yo died. The woman at the Aquamart said it sounded like old age. In the end, it was peaceful for him and I was too sick to get depressed over it. I miss him here looking at me, though. He was such a social fish; even liked us to pet him sometimes. I’m considering getting another because I’ve grown really fond of Bettas. Mostly, I just like rescuing them from those little cups they’re forced to survive in. I like getting one and giving him a better life in a tank with live plants and regular attention. Yeah, I think I’ll get another.