Pages

7.19.2010

The Stolen 9

Yes, I stole this quiz thingy. I stole it from Byzantium's Shores because he steals good quiz thingies. So sue me. Then go read his answers...

1  Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.
I fell down and broke my elbow one  night after Nettl and I had an argument a few years ago. Oh. You mean "hurt"... Hell, love always hurts me. I'm an artist; what do you expect?

2  Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?
I was a Maid-of-Honor once. I've also officiated a pagan handfasting and I was Beau's Best Weird in his and Ville's wedding, and I've sung at more than I can count.

3  Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?
There are just so many... You know who you are.


4  What brings you good luck?
I don't believe in luck, but I do believe in the Law of Attraction. If something can bring a person good luck, I've yet to find it.

5  Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!
Sorry, don't have one, but I have a buttload of photos in my Facebook photo albums.

6  What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)
I quit following the news a year ago and I find I'm less anxious and angry. If there's something I really need to know, Nettl tells me about it.

7  What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?
I was pretty hot when I was in my 30s. If you mean as in temperature, that was probably when I got peritonitis and had a fever that sent me into a coma for a few hours. I had an out-of-body experience and everything. If you mean, like, weather, then it was in the Antelope Valley in California, at a guy's bee farm. I was living in Peter Tork's (of the Monkees) house, and the guy who supplied us with free honey took me up there. I'm allergic to bee sting, so I sat in the cab of his pickup in 100+ degree heat, with the windows barely cracked. Had to be 120 in there! I ended up taking off my top, and by the time we left, I was soaking wet and sicker than I would have been than if I'd been stung. That was hell!

8  If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, what would you choose and why?
George Harrison's cover of Between The Devil & the Deep Blue Sea because, well, the words and the music just fit my ambiguity about keeping a blog.



9  Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone?
That's nearly impossible to say since I spend way too much time in Facebook. I think the last person I bantered with was a born-again who pissed me off.