Pages

7.17.2010

8 Years!

Blogiversaries are funny things. While one wants to relish the day a bit, it's kind of predictable to post ones first post. Those are sort of boring anyway; few people, myself included, ever wrote a brilliant first post.

I have a whole philosophy around why I blog, but I won't bore you with that, either. I just never thought it would go on this long, but now that it has I intend to keep blogging until they pull the blinds on the Internet and tell us all to go home. I've gotten attached to all of you, you see, and I happen to consider you friends whether or not we've actually met face-to-face. So thanks for continuing to come here through the years. You deserve to celebrate as much as I do!

In case you would like to read that riveting first post of mine, here it is.