Pages

5.19.2010

Virtual Winos

Sorry I've been a bit absent. The past week or so finally took its toll on me and I haven't been able to drag my sorry backside off of the bed. I'm not ill, just fatigued, so don't worry about me.

Lynette tried to go back to work on Monday, but came home, where she has stayed. She's going to try it again tomorrow. Other than that, she's doing really well.

While enjoying some R&R, we discovered an online game, My Vineyard. Man, is it ever fun. I mean, if you like beautiful graphics, an easy-going, mellow gameplay, and being able to interact in real time with other winos players. Of course, Ville, Nettl, and I had to make it our own personal party place. It's kind of like a wine lover's holodeck, and everyone I meet says they wish they could live in there. Me too. The picture is a screen capture of Ville and me. (Click to enlarge.)

I think that tomorrow I'll be able to get back into the swing of real life; there's vacuuming and laundry to do, and a book I really need to finish writing.

And a blog that's feeling seriously neglected.