Pages

6.20.2008

Hell With It

In honor of:

~ the beginning of summer,
~ the beginning of Nettl's vacation,
~ the beginning of Nettl's birthday week and
~ the end of a long week of work, in which I put in over 52 hours on a client's website...



I'm taking the afternoon off. You'll find me in the hammock reading RW's book. If you really need to get in touch with me you can text, call my cell, or come over. Otherwise, don't bug my bliss. And remember:

"No Beer, No Boxxo, No Business."

Them's the weekend rules, Jules.

On another note, we'll be going to the Celtic festival tomorrow. After that, feel free to drop by our veranda. I've designated Saturdays this summer, between the hours of 3 and 7, as Hell With it Happy Hour. That means, when you think, "Nah, I'm too lazy comfy busy," your next thought should be, "Oh, hell with it!" and you'll get in your car and drop over.

Now, where's my church key...
_________________________________
Addendum: The "No Beer, No Boxxo, No Business" rule is for business clients and contacts who think that I'm on call 24-7. Last night Ville thought it meant that she could drop in for Hell With it Happy Hour if she was empty-handed. I wouldn't hold a happy hour if I couldn't supply the booze.

Just thought I'd clear that up.