Pages

6.15.2008

Great Gobs of Glorious Nothing

I'm not taking any credit for yesterday's Feast-o-Rama Backyard Barbecue Electric Boogaloo. Nathan and Nettl get all the credit for that glorious pig out. A feast of what seemed to be several chickens, an entire Babe, Grillin' Beans, potato salad, Texas toast, Coronas, Bacardi Silvers and Mike's Hard Lemonade served up for seven+ people who came over was nothing short of, well, glorious. What was even better was that I wasn't the one sweating my ass off over the grill in the 94° heat. Bless their hearts. No, I was allowed to lie in the hammock under the ceiling fan, entertaining our guests while I sucked down beers and took care of the stereo playlist...



My elbow's tired. I deserve to take today off, oink, oink. Nettl said, "Next time, we're going to grill you!"

I have mountains of work waiting for me tomorrow, but today, this is the extent of my exertions. Well, and lifting this coffee cup. You? All you need do is click the following photos to enlarge them: