After you read this -- and even if you don't -- go pay a visit to her very enjoyable blog, Life at Willow Manner. Now I'm going to have to find something to tag her with...
The premise of this one is fairly simple: I have to list "Six Unspectacular Quirks" about myself, then tag six people. But, as I know some of you hate to be tagged, I'll only pick on people I'm fairly sure would like to play. :^P
- I'm rude, I guess (or just Austrian), but I just love burps and farts. I love when I do them and I love it even better when other people do them. I always howl with laughter, regardless of how many times they happen. I must confess, however, that I'm better at burping, especially when I'm drinking beer or after a big German meal -- enjoying beer with a German meal is the best!
- It's a carry-over from my childhood, I know, but one of my favorite late-night comfort foods is graham crackers and milk. I like to dunk the crackers in the milk until they're soft, but still have a little snap! to them.
- I don't think it's dyslexia because that's a reading disorder, but it must be related to it. I inadvertently transpose letters and words. Like one time I told my dad that he needed to get his "hookers speaked up" in his car, and then there was the cat's "Dood Fish". Half the time I don't even realize that I've done it until people start laughing.
- I love, love, love weird sleep pants or loungers. I used to have some green ones with penguins on them (man, I miss my penguin pants!), and I currently have a pair with the Three Stooges on them and another pair with rubber duckies on them. The next ones I want to get are covered with Corona logos.
- Careers I could have really enjoyed are architecture or physics. The latter doesn't really surprise me because my aunt was the first woman physics professor at UCLA back in the 40s and 50s. Actually, neither surprises me because they're really made of the same laws and concepts as music composition.
- I'm somewhat obsessive-compulsive, and when I get out of the shower I can't dry myself off until I close the shower curtain. I try, but I can't.