I wouldn't be worried if only a few people quit coming to my blog, but when I see that a large migration has left, I have to ask myself why. I'm not into racking up hit counts; I mean, who cares, really? Below are a few reasons that have come to mind:
- I'm complaining about shit more than I used to do: Or maybe I'm not complaining as much. I don't know.
- I changed my URL: Well, it's not the first time. Maybe Wordpress had good karma or something.
- My template is too cutsie: I don't like to think that my readers are that superficial.
- FEEDS: I can't make them work. They keep referring back to the WP page.
- I left the Roundtable: Maybe it's like when you leave a job. All the friends you made just sort of quit coming around.
- I'm not demanding enough of my readers: I mean, I used to ask questions.
- Maybe I need to create a whole new blog, with an entirely different title.
- Maybe I need to move everything to Blogger.