- Nice, old-fashioned front porch that's large enough for friends to hang out on summer evenings and watch fireflies.
- A great house to decorate for Christmas!
- Living and dining rooms are divided by two columns like this one, so it looks extra spacious.
- Bay windows in master bedroom (with window seat), dining room (with built in planter), and master bath.
- One story!
- Large corner lot with old trees and mature shrubs and flowers.
- Lots of large windows throughout - the kind that clear the floor by about 6".
- Newly remodeled eat-in kitchen with loads of new cupboard and pantry space.
- Large laundry closet.
- Privacy between the bedrooms. Each bedroom has a bathroom between it and the next bedroom.
- Large master bath with large shower, and one of these in the bay window!
- Walk-in closets. Imagine that in an old house.
- The two other bedrooms share a private bath.
- Large two-car garage with independent automatic doors.
- Garage has one of the best workbench areas I've ever seen, complete with drawers and cupboards.
- The owner was really pleased with us. He said he doesn't usually allow people to paint and make improvements, but he was happy that we wanted to.
Thank you all so much for being so patient with me over the past few months. Your friendship and your words of encouragement mean more than I can say.
So, what do you think we should name it? Ideas?