Pages

6.16.2008

123 - 5

I don't know why, but I always get a kick when someone tags me for a meme. It's probably due to the fact that when I was a kid in school, I always was the last kid to be picked for kickball.

Anyway, JKelly tagged me for this 123 Meme. I've done a version of this one before, about four years ago, so it's about time for a new one. Here are the rules:

To participate, you grab any book, go to page 123, find the 5th sentence, and blog it. Then tag 5 people.
"He was a bondman of Count Johann Joseph Anton Thun-Hohenstein, who had him trained oin music and in whose private orchestra in Prague he played from 1763 to 1766."
The book is Peter Clive's Mozart And His Circle (Yale University Press, 1993) and the fellow to whom this sentence refers is Giovanni Punto, a French horn player with whom Mozart was greatly impressed ("Punto blows manufique!").

I'm not tagging anyone.