Pages

9.12.2007

It's Only a Movie...

There are days that really try my soul. The kind of day that feels like a dramatic comedy. I never know whether life is going to kiss me or kill me because so often, it does both simultaneously. I know I'm not unique in this; everybody has their off days.

The anniversary of 9-11 hit me hard this year and I'm not sure why. It was also the day that my stalker chose to strike another blow. Twice. Knowing her like I do, I know she chose this day quite carefully. She's the type of who can smell vulnerability clean across the Atlantic. I put out that fire then started in on the numerous chores I had to take care of. I didn't really sit down to relax until 9:30 pm.

All-in-all it wasn't a bad day, just demanding. Tomorrow I hope to get back to my writing. A day away from it makes me antsy.