Pages

3.09.2006

Stuff

Despite the fact that my eyes are still sore, swollen and watery, I feel pretty good today. In fact, I’m doing some laundry and plan to take care of my fish and plants this afternoon. Thanks to all for your well-wishes. I’m not a religious person, but I believe strongly in the power of focused thought (what some call prayer). You’re all wonderful. Special thanks to Debra, Beau, Larry, Thomas and Jessica! You know why.

I was sorry to hear about the passing of Dana Reeve, but I believe she and Christopher are together and happy again in their healthy and fit spiritual bodies. My thoughts and prayers go to their son, family and friends.

We got a little rain last night, but nothing worth bragging about. I wish we’d get a downpour, complete with thunder and lightening. The tornadoes can stay away, however.