Pages

3.24.2006

Good Morning

What a peculiar day it has been. I’ll write more in the morning. Right now I’m simply blown away and have to process. Not to worry; it’s all good.

Have you ever checked out Ask Yahoo? It’s pretty cool. I’m trying to think of a question. I came up with a good one last night, but now I can’t remember what it was

Did you know that an average of 62 billion emails are sent each day? Tonight, I and a well-known composer raised that by number by almost 100. Amazing. Now I’m all fired up and can’t go to sleep.

I went to the grocery store at 1:30 am, drove all the way home, and discovered I’d left a bag sitting in the Self-Checkout bagging area, so I drove back and got it. All the way there and back I listened to a Haydn symphony. It was worth the trip.

And now, a question for you to chew on with your morning brew:

What do you think is completely overrated?