Found these at Byzantium’s Shores.
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?I don’t ride roller coasters. I hate them. Well, except for Space Mountain at Disneyland, but that's largely in the dark, so I don't have to close my eyes.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?When I was a kid in California, we used to sled down the hills on large pieces of cardboard in the summer, when the grass was dead and yellow. Great fun!
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?With Nettl.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?Not only do I believe in them, but I’ve lived with two or three, and have had many experiences with ghosts.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
To a dangerous and frightening degree.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Of course he did.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?Neither! They’re both a little on the grotesque side in my opinion.
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?I have with many, but we eventually drift apart, amicably.
10. Do you know how to play poker?Yes, but I suck.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?You’re asking ME this question?
12. What’s your favorite commercial?The American Cheese cow commercials. They always bust me up.
13. What are you allergic to?Oklahoma. Really! I never had allergies until I moved here.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Sometimes, but I’m always paranoid about it.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I have many. It's hard not revealing them sometimes, but I put them in my "To the Grave" file and resist the temptation.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?L.A. Dodgers.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?Once, and I was really good. Never fell down even once.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?Every night, in alarming detail.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?This past weekend.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?Only 5???
21. What’s the one thing on your mind now?When am I ever going to feel human again, and not be so tired that I could actually barf?
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?No, but I know who Crack Whore Barbie is.
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?Yes, but I don’t like to.
24. What cell service do you use?Tracfone.
25. Do you like Sushi?I don’t like seafood, period.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Not in a car.
27. What do you wear to bed?T-shirt and sweats, or jim-jams. T-shirt and chonies, if it’s hot.
28. Been caught stealing?Never. I don’t steal.
29. What shoe size do you have?6 1/2.
30. Do you truly hate anyone?No, not really. I don't think I have the capacity for hate. That's not bragging, it's just a fact.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?Classic Rock.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
No one. Nettl is the only person I want to sleep with.
33. Favorite Song?
Today, “I Would Walk 500 Miles” by The Proclaimers.
34. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror?When you’re in the biz, it’s a good idea so that you can learn not to make weird faces on camera or on stage.
35. What food do you find disgusting?Any kind of guts. Meat, in general, but I like it anyway.
36. Do you sing in the shower?Only after a great night...
37. Did you ever play, “I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours?”Oh, hell, yeah.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?My friends and I have a policy never to say something behind each other’s backs that we wouldn’t say, or haven’t already said to their face.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?Of course.
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?Not physically.