Pages

5.18.2006

Singing Her Praises

Let’s hear it for my friend, Deni. She’s been working all week on the new blog for me, and I mean indefatigably, brilliantly, selflessly. How do you thank someone you’ve known 90% of your life? She wouldn’t take money if I had it to give and, although she’ll say “You’re welcome,” her attitude will be “Aw, shucks.” While I’m deciding what I’m going to do for her, I decided to write my own words to a song by her favorite music artist. (Sing these words to the tune of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds):

Picture yourself on the Net with a weblog,
with no PHP and no CSS;
Somebody out there tells you that Dreamweaver
and Microsoft FrontPage are just a big mess.

Fields and widgets and themes and plug-ins muddling up your head,
You need some help or you’ll lose your mindhere she comes!

Deni on the Web with WordPress!
Deni on the Web with WordPress!
Deni on the Web with WordPress!