- Every spring, students flock to my entry about Fragonard's painting, The Swing.
- People in the Netherlands think that cloaking devices actually work.
- There's a Yahoo Group or two who like to talk about me and link to my entries on a regular basis. (I doubt they're saying good things, however.)
- A lot of people have insomnia.
- A few people use Google search to look up some really twisted things.
- For better or worse, I'm forever connected to Smilin' Bob.
- Apparently, some people don't know how to use their bookmarks, because they type my name plus the name of my blog into a search every time they come here.
- The white tattoo entry is still going strong -- two and a half years later.
- I'm big in the Middle East.
- Sunday is the worst day to blog because no one's online.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Ten Things I've learned via Sitemeter
Labels: Blogsville and the Web