Pages

3.19.2009

Two Farewells

Sad news this morning of the death of actress Natasha Richardson, who suffered traumatic head injuries in a skiing accident in Canada on Monday. My heartfelt sympathies are extended to her husband, Liam Neeson, and their two sons, and her mother, Vanessa Redgrave.

Source



And I can't imagine how the death of Folk great Odetta got past me! As an old folkie from the '60s, I was always inspired by her. She died on Tuesday at the age of 77. All my love and best energies to her family and friends.

Source




Update:
________________
Sorry for the confusion about Odetta. She died at the end of last year, but I forgot. Well, this entry will serve as my remembrance. Damned Hashimoto's got my memory again. Do you know, I still can't remember how to make the coffee? Instead of relying on what I've always known, I refer to what Nettl told me a couple of months ago when my coffee brain cell died.