Pages

7.02.2008

With Roller in Hand

First, I have work to do, you see. I have to get some mock-ups out to a couple of clients, then I'll get my butt up and begin this project.

After uploading my last entry, I went out to get a duvet set that Nettl and I saw a couple of weeks ago at Belk. It's in the same style and color as the one I linked to yesterday, except that instead of being over $1000 for the duvet alone, I got a nearly $300 set for... (wait for it)... $80! Man, I do loves me a good savings. It's a look I've dubbed, Nouveau Versailles. And of course, after saving so much on that, I was able to go get curtains at a real bargain. "What the hell?" I thought to myself. "Might as well get the paint, too." So I did. And the primer, the glaze (for the stripes), the roller pan, rollers, cutting brush, level, blue tape, etc. After I get today's obligations taken care of, I'll get cracking on our room. I'll try to remember to take pictures to show the progress.