- Nettl and I will be able to have a conversation without being interrupted.
- Less drama.
- The red sign on our bedroom door will actually mean something.
- The phone will ring considerably less.
- Quieter weekends and evenings.
- Less taxi-cabbing.
- Fewer "I, me, mine" monologues.
- On the weekends I'll be able to wake up and pee without waiting for 3 or 4 other people to get in and out of the shower.
- More time alone with Nettl.
- Next summer when Lauren comes home and the kids are home again.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
10 Things That I Look Forward To
Here is a list of things that I look forward to, or at least hope for, now that Lauren is getting settled in her new home in Bretagne (Brittany) and school is back in session:
Labels: Friends and Family