1. Make homemade laundry detergent
2. Make homemade Rosemary Mint fabric softener
3. Do something creative with our cobalt bottles
4. Make floating candle jars for the front porch
5. Fill suet feeder with bits of yarn for birds' nesting needs
6. Make homemade moisturizer
7. Make "fire fly" jars
8. Make hanging candle/plant jars for the front porch
The largest project, which isn't pictured, is to re-organize the kitchen's upper cabinets, paint the back wall, remove the doors, then display our cool dishes, mugs, bowls, teas, glasses, etc.
Since I joined Pinterest I've developed a creative itch. People are so inventive and resourceful--I'm inspired every day by something in there.
That's it, really. Nothing about writing this time.