Pages

6.10.2010

The Time, it is Today

I think, every now and again it's good to stop everything and just relax. And I think, for me, today is as good as any day to do that. So that's what I'm doing. I'm not even going to get dressed. I'm staying in my ducky loungers and sitting on my ass-eating bed all day.

Last week I bought a pillow top for our already divinely comfortable bed. It's fiber-filled instead of feather (allergy issues for Lynette), but it's even more comfortable than I could have imagined. I found it at Ross, so the price was even more comfortable. As soon as she sat on it, Lynette dubbed it "the ass-eating bed". And it is, and it's where I'm planted today.

Outside, it's a quietly gray day with light rain in the forecast. That's nice. Inside, the house is quiet, kind of dark (due to the weather), and conducive to relaxation. And I feel like writing. Not industrious, get-so-many-pages-done kind of writing, just writing. Relaxed writing.