NOTE: The color chips (linked) might not look the same on your computer!
|Looking from the mud room through|
the kitchen and dining room
to the living room.
- Paint - Fishnet SR310 (medium sage).
- Replace overhead light with something like this.
- Clean hardware, cabinets & drawers.
- Add down lights to cabinet.
- Paint - Hemp Rope MS127 (medium gold). All woodwork & trim will be painted Starched Linen MS160 (a medium ivory).
- Buy lace panels.
|The dining room|
(from the living room).
Dining room window
(the area is large enough for a table
that seats 6-8, comfortably).
- Same paint as the living room.
- Change out that hideous ceiling light with one like this.
- Same curtains as the living room.
- There's a built-in planter under the windows, which I will fill with some of my plants.
|Master Bath (Ugh!)|
|But the tub - Yes!|
(the bathroom also has a
huge shower to the
right of the vanity)
- Paint - "Boathouse Blue MS309" with white trim (colors can be seen in the 2nd linked image below).
- Replace vanity light fixture & mirror.
- Remove ugly miniblinds.
- Lace panels.
- We have a blue and white area rug that we're going to use to kind of hide the green carpet.
That's all for today. We're on our way over to the house now so that I can take more pictures and show it to the guys.