1. It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. So why am I still up at 2:30 when I promised myself I'd be in bed by 2:00 again?
2. For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'll have to choose between the lesser of two evils when I vote in November. I'll actually be voting for the greater of two goods.
3. Nettl and I have grown just plain silly through the nearly 9 years that we've been together. It's incredible to know that I can act my very silliest and she only eggs me on. What a gift!
4. Tonight I had to look up how to remove the stopper in the master bathroom sink because the water wasn't draining like it should. What a gooey, hairy mess. I gagged. Seriously. Some people can't take needles, or blood. I can't take bathroom hair.
5. If I wanted any fictional character to actually be a real person, I'd choose Zorro. Who would you choose?
6. Today was the first day that I've felt 100% in ages. Please last!
7. Sitting on my desk at this moment is a black lacquered Chinese chest, an empty water bottle on a coaster, a bent apart brass paper clip, a modem and external sound thingy, a bronze urn that holds my pens, a round soapstone box that holds my brass paper clips, a desk lamp, Nettl's empty wine glass, and the CD of website files that I have to take to the Cat Clinic.