Wednesday, February 1, 2006
2. What was your first thought?
“G__ d__ phone!”
3. What were the first five things you did? 1) Told the telemarketer, “No thanks.”
2) Went to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.
3) Went to the bathroom.
4) Took allergy meds.
5) Checked email.
4. If you could choose anything to do with your day, what would it be? Get on a non-stop flight to Vienna.
5. If you could choose anything to be today, what would you be? Allergy-free.
6. What did you do today for someone else? I didn’t bitch out the telemarketer.