Pages

9.12.2012

Pouring it On

For the past two days I've really been pouring it on where writing is concerned. On Monday I put in a solid 15 hours and yesterday I worked only slightly fewer. Today promises to follow suit; I haven't even had a cup of coffee and I'm itching to get at it...

This is a good thing, because I have a huge list of writing projects that I need to check off if I want to get us out of Oklahoma and back home to California. Of course, I know I won't be able to keep at this pace for long but while it lasts, I'm milking it for all it's worth.

On the Great News Front: I have been invited to be on the board of the Thousand Oaks BandTree group in the capacity of Director of Documentation. This is great because not only will I be part of something really exciting, fun and historic, I'll also have access to so many great resources that I need to write my California Gold Coast Dreamin' coffee table book, which I'll get to just as soon as Book Three of Beyond The Bridge is finished. I will also be building and maintaining a static website for BandTree, something I'm really looking forward to. This thing is growing by leaps and bounds and plans are already being made for BandTree V in 2013. As soon as that site is live, I'll post a link to it.

Sorry this is short, but you see, I can't wait to get back to writing. Cheers!