Pages

7.04.2005

Questions

1. Everyone seems to have a “100 Things” feature on their weblog. Do I need one as well?

2. Why is Punky Moods still down?
3. Why does the Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem code always seem to disappear from my site?
4. What good is Technorati anyway?
5. What’s the farthest distance you’ve ever spit a watermelon seed?
6. Domestic or import?
7. Am I the only person who’s sick and tired of the cable commercial in which the robe-clad wife tackles her husband, then gets all put out (”What!?”) when people look at her?
8. How many of you are going to the Okie Blogger Round-Up 2006?
9. What’s your favorite swear word, or phrase?
10. Why aren’t some of you in on Blogroller? It makes it easier to know when you last updated your blog.
11. What nice thing should I do for visitor #10,000? (As of this update my Sitemeter is at #9,545.)
11. What are you wearing today?